Nutella Crinkle Cookies
Nutella in a cookie. Need we say more? These little babies are soft and chewy and will satisfy even the most intense chocolate and hazelnut cravings. You can easily change them up by adding chocolate chips, crushed hazelnuts or caramel to the batter before baking or sandwich some marshmallow fluff between two and take your nutella cookies to another level.
NUTELLA CRINKLE COOKIES
Chewy chocolate hazelnut cookies
- 1 cup Nutella
- ½ cups Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- ¼ teaspoons Salt
- 1 cup All-purpose Flour
- ½ cups Chocolate Chips
- ¼ cups Soft Caramels Finely Chopped (optional)
- Heat your oven to 350 F and line two baking trays with parchment.
- Cream together Nutella and brown sugar in the bowl of your stand mixer using the whisk attachment. Continue mixing and add in eggs one at a time making sure the first one is combined before adding the second. Mix in vanilla, baking soda, and salt. Then gradually add in the flour, mixing until combined.
- Remove the bowl from the mixer and stir in chocolate chips with a wooden spoon. If you want to add the caramels you can stir them in at this point as well.
- The dough is not very thick so you will have to use a spoon or a cookie scoop to scoop the dough onto the trays, spacing each scoop about 2 inches apart. Bake them in the oven for 10 minutes rotating the trays halfway through cooking.